The payments for the tickets by bank transfer are specific, unlike immediate payments (credit card payments and quick bank buttons).
The most important is to know:
- You will always receive all the information for payment via email. It will be also displayed on our website during your ordering. If you don’t receive the email, please check your spam box.
- Make the payment as soon as possible.
- Payment must be credited to our account within 48 hours (counts only weekdays).
- Unpaid reservations are automatically cancelled after 48 hours.
- We monitor all the transactions in a real time, but bank transfers in the Czech Republic usually takes at least 24 hours between different banks. Please be patient.
What will happen after we receive your payment in our account:
- You receive a confirmation email including tickets for print (attached PDF).
- Part of the email is also a link to your customer section in ticketon.cz where you can easily print out the tickets.
- If you do not have a printer, you can download the application for smart phones (see our home page www.ticketon.cz) to get the mobile electronic version of your ticket instead of a paper one.